Sunday, October 14, 2012

Some Nights

We accept the love we think we deserve.

This is pretty true. I guess we can tell whether someone has inferior complex or not.
Most of us often felt that we are finite and we are nothing. But little do we see that we are something to some people or even to ourselves. Someday we were all be part of a certain photograph, but right now we are real, controlling what will eventually become of us. That we are not some sad soul. We are alive and wondering. That we are infinite.


I guess i just need more of this moment. I want to be with people i care about and to drive around and do all things without giving a hoot about any micro matters. Right now, i just want to shout without concern. On top of that, i wanna get inked. Already had a rough idea planned. Let see how all this fold out.


5 more days and i am gone, pretty glad yet not that i am flying off for quite a substantial amount of days. What if i lose myself while being there? Will i get stopped or will i stop?

Airbase, a place i can shout till my lungs hurt and no one will give a damn for they cant hear me when aircraft takes off. It takes a part of me away too. Guess i will be pretty lost in a foreign place for quite a while but oh well, time to step out of my comfort zone. Life is like a candle. We burn and we leave marks of our presence. It's just a matter whether we are burning away our life without purpose or make it fulfilling.

I need not answer to my crimes. Label me however you want. Avoiding so i won't falter.


What do i stand for? what do i stand? Most nights, i don't know anymore.
I am a wallflower.

No comments: